Saturday, April 05, 2014

vinte anos sem Kurt Cobain




...I'm worse at what I do best
And for this gift, I feel blessed
Our little group has always been
And always will until the end...

...I love myself
Better than you
I know it's wrong
So what should I do?

Teenage angst has paid off well
Now I'm bored and old
Self-appointed judges judge
More than they have sold...

...Hate, hate your enemies
Save, save your friends
Find, find your place
Speak, speak the truth...

...I'm so happy
Cause today I've found my friends
They're in my head
I'm so ugly, but that's okay
'Cause so are you, we broke our mirrors
Sunday morning is everyday
For all I care, and I'm not scared
Light my candles in a daze
'Cause I've found God...


E poderia ficar aqui a noite toda buscando trechos de músicas que influenciaram uma geração. Pode soar infantil, mas se eu não tivesse ouvido Bleach, Nevermid e In Utero lá pelos idos de 1991, 1992, 1993... hoje eu seria um cara muito chato, conservador e bitolado. Valeu Kurt!